CANCELLING A TRAIN TICKET
- Click on “My bookings” on the home page
- Enter your booking reference.
- Select “Cancel” and follow the instructions.
If you don't have the tickets in your possession
A cancellation quote will be displayed together with any relevant charges.
Once validated, confirmation of your cancellation will be sent to you at the e-mail address entered when processing the cancellation.
Your refund will be recredited to the account of the bank card you used to make the on-line payment within 48 hours. If you used a deferred debit card, the refund will be credited at the end of the month.
If you do have the tickets in your possession
Send your refund application within 60 days to the following address:
Including the following:
- your original tickets
You can also take your tickets to an SNCF station in France.
Cancellation is also available:
- At a Boutique Rail Europe
- At the 24-hour self-service terminals, stations and SNCF boutiques in France.